The goal of the spread trading strategy is to use the positive / negative correlations and the direction of the spread to earn from the difference in trend strength between 2 or more underlyings studied.
The We-Spread MT4 and MT5 indicator is a spread trading indicator for MetaTrader that expresses the spread between 2 or more instruments in numerical form, giving an expression of strength useful for the trader to define a method of entering the market.
We-Spread Indicator + Video Course + Trading Room
- it’s easy to use
- takes advantage of the correlations on: Forex, stock indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities
- diversifies risk across various underlying CFDs on stocks, indices, commodities, Forex and precious metals
- alerts you in real time on market entry or exit signals with push notifications, e-mails or pop-up alerts
- + access to educational videos with numerous examples (see details in the description below)
- + access to the exclusive* Trading Room for We-Spread customers, where graphical studies of spreads on stocks, indices and Forex are shared every day
The use of We-Spread allows you to always have a clear and objective view of the trend of the chosen basket. The aim is to identify a good entry point to exploit correlations and spread trading.
3, 6 and 12-months licenses
From this page you can buy the 6-months license, but if you want you can also choose between:
- 3 months – € 79 License for 3 months on 1 MetaTrader 4 account
- 6 months – € 149 License for 6 months on 1 MetaTrader 4 account
- 12 months* – € 289 License for 12 months on 1 MetaTrader 4 account
* The purchase of the 12-months license entitles you to access the We-Spread PRO trading room for free (instead of 49 Euros per month).
Timeframe on which to apply the spread trading strategy
The spread trading strategy is applicable on all timeframes. The choice depends on 2 factors:
- time available to follow the charts live
- ability to manage intraday emotions
We-Spread Trade Manager (Expert Advisor)
Spread Trading Video Course
By purchasing a license for the We-Spread spread trading indicator for MetaTrader, you will have access to the complete video course that will allow you to understand the entire trading strategy. Here are some of the issues addressed in the spread trading video course:
- What is spread trading
- advantages and disadvantages of spread trading
- spread trading in Forex
- spread trading with stocks and indices
- differences between spread trading on Forex and on indices or stocks
- how to find the best spread pairs
- what are positive and negative correlations
- how to setup the We-Spread
- how to get extra information with We-Spread Momentum and We-Spread Index
Terms and conditions
Please note that the purchase of the software is closely linked to the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the website, summarized in the following points:
- Information on the risks of online trading
- Conflicts of interest
- The customer can purchase 1 software license, which is subject to expiration and constraint on 1 trading account only. It is not possible to change the trading account number after sending the license.
Rules and delivery times by email
The MT4 indicators are subject to a time license but include any updates released during that period.
The price is symbolic compared to the potential offered to the trader and is required to cover programming expenses and customer support via email or Skype.
All purchases require the issuance of the relevant invoice, so the communication of your tax code or VAT number is required during registration on the website.
It is possible to download the file after making the payment.
Nature of the software and data communicated / transmitted
We-Trading.eu expressly draws the User’s attention to the fact that all data and news transmitted are purely for information and market analysis purposes. Therefore the User, in case of use of the aforementioned data, news and analyses for any purpose, is required to check their accuracy, truthfulness and completeness, being warned that We-Trading.eu has no obligation of result in terms of the methods and / or the purposes for which the data will be used. The responsibility for the use of the information acquired through the de quo software / Expert Advisors / indicators, as well as for the results pursued with them, are in fact the sole responsibility of the customer. The purpose of the software / Expert Advisors / indicators covered by this contract is solely to provide an analysis of the securities markets and financial instruments which in no way represents an offer or an incentive to buy or sell, or a consultancy service. Economic information, information selections, analyses and everything contained in the software / Expert Advisors / indicators are therefore provided solely for information purposes and in no way constitute a solicitation of public savings.
We-Trading.eu will therefore in no case be responsible for the operations carried out by Users and for any direct or indirect damage caused by incompleteness or inaccuracies in the information and / or by any delay, inaccuracy, error, interruption or omission in the supply of the software / Expert Advisors / indicators. The use of the data and information provided therefore remains the sole responsibility of the User, as well as any risk and consequence that may arise from their use.
For information relating to transactions concerning forward contracts on financial instruments linked to transferable securities, interest rates and currencies, or other types of transactions similar to these, the User acknowledges that the market value of such contracts is subject to significant changes and the investment made in such contracts involves the assumption of a high risk of losses.